Swollen testicles, redness, pus drainage from shaft, occurred on shaving pubic area. Treatment?

hi im 15 and I was showering and got out and noticed I need to shave my pubes so I did. I started to strach alot and now after a few days of sctratching I noticed that my balls have gained2x the size they normaly are. they are red and then the shaft area is all swollen up and is full of fluids but I dont no what they are. can u help me and tell me some things that I could get and what this is.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed generalised infection of the scrotum and penis due to unsterile technique that you have adopted while shaving your private parts.

Please consult qualified general surgeon for clinical examination and send the pus for culture and sensitivity to find out the organisms causing infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to.

In the mean while take broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefotaxime along with anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily.

Ensure to wash your genitals with anti microbial solution like Betadine twice daily.