Swollen, tender, enlarged lymph nodes, general bruise feeling on body. Symptom of lymphoma?

I used to drink a lot in my 20 s. I am now 31 and don t drink that much anymore. However, nowadays when i DO drink too much, I wake up the next day feeling like I m going to die! The scariest part is my swollen neck glands/lymph nodes - they get tender and enlarged. I also feel kinda bruised around my shoulders/neck area too - and general bruising feeling all over my body. I ve heard that swollen glands after drinking is a symptom of lymphoma . Should I see my doctor about this, or is this something that is relatively common and is just your body s way of telling you to cut it out and quit trying to be 25! help?...
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012