Swollen submandibular lymph node. Taken advil. Done Blood work, CBC, strep test. Ideas?

My submandibular lymph node is very swollen, this happened overnight, i went to the clinic this morning had blood work done, cbc, mono, strep , every test they took came back negative, ive been eating sour candy to increase saliva build up in hope to unclog a gland if thats the case, ive tride gently massaging the gland, warm compress, advil . 730AM it was at its worst, 11am is was smaller, now 830PM its big again, and in alot of pain, is their anything else i can do? i know its not cancer, cancerous tumors, and any tumor just doesnt happen over night. nobody in my house is sick, im not sick, i feel fine, my temp is 98.5, im fine, last week i had post nasal drip however cold medicine helped that, but nothing seems to help this, and im in alot of pain any ideas? comments? possibilities? anything to narrow it down to a few things
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013