Swollen stomach, gastric, pain is brain, difficult to sleep, wound in mouth, blood in stool. What's wrong?

hello, im 28 yr old weight is55 kg. hight is 5.58 ft. my body is very sleem. now bilirubin is 6.5 in blood. itching in the night & pimple are appear.abdominal is swelling everyday by gas. chest pain & blue color sputum . nick pain and brain pain.difficult to sleep.heart mur mur in sleeping time.burn & pain nose.wound in mouth & tong. stool is very yello color & sometime blood in stool. what s the wrong to me pls give solution.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012