Swollen stomach, constipation, pain in the abdomen under the ribs. Gall bladder and appendix removed. Need a proper diagnosis

Swollen stomach,conspitpation,pass no gas,pain in upper right abdominal area under ribs,pain in middle of upper abdominal area going into back,walking makes my stomach swell more than it already is. I had gallbladder removed,complete hysterectomy,had appendix removed. Been like this for 2 years.Had all the test that can be done and still no answer to my problem, can you help me?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013