Swollen stomach after meals, burping, foul smell, vomiting, feverish, rash. What should I do?

6 days ago, i ate sachet of beef rolls and 2 sachets cakes, and on that day, my stomach got so filled and swollen and when ever i burped it had a very offensive egglike kind of smell, i tired going to bed to see if it was going to reduce it didn t, so later i had to go and vomit it out then i slept, so the next day i had some kind of feverish feel and also i started to feel very weak and i sweat ever single time i try doing anything, then some kind of mild rash appeared on my body days later and when ever i eat it takes hours to digest and my heat rate beats rapidly, please help me out, what should i do?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Jun 2015
Hello dear,

The symptoms can be attributed to Gastroenteritis secondary to consumption of beef rolls & cakes.
Symptomatic relief can be obtained by taking Pantoperazole + Domperidone (to be taken 30 min before meals)
A course of antibiotics (Ofloxacin+Ornidazole) need to be taken

If you still find any difficulty, kindly consult a Gastroenterologist for proper clinical examination.
Investigations like complete blood count, Ultrasound scan of abdomen will be helpful to detect any pathological cause for the symptoms.

Wishing you a Good Health.