Swollen stomach. Have large incisional hernia after c-section. Will the stomach reduce in size?

hi i am 9 wks post c section and have been told that i have a large incisional hernia on my right side. my stomach is so swollen and hard right across it and i am worried that this will never go away. i know that without looking it is hard to say, but i guess i am just looking for reassurance that it will go down. i actually look about 22 wks pregnant now and even when i was pregnant i didn t have any weight there
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013