Swollen spots on the left side of neck, was treated for runny nose, sore ears, swollen neck glands. Signs of STD ?

I am a nineteen year old female and a bit paranoid. I was sick a few weeks ago and had swollen glands in my neck runny nose sore ears my doctor gave me medicne i took it. Its been a week or two and I thought I was all better. But I was rubbing my neck today and realized I still have two spots that are swollen on the left side of my neck just above my collar bone about the size of a penny. I was reading online that stds can cause swollen glands. I had sex three weeks ago it was protected I believe the man was clean but now I m just a bit paranoid. My question is can stds really cause swollen glands? Are the glands in my neck swollen from being sick or from a std? Should I see my doctor again or should I just stop worrying?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012