Swollen, sore foreskin post intercourse, erectile dysfunction, low libido. Due to diabetes?

hi, i am a 53 year old male recently diagnosed with type two diabetes . I have enjoyed a healthy active sex life with my wife of 28 year, however, more recently after intercourse, my foreskin is often swollen and sore despite the use of several different types of recommended lubricants. I am all so experiencing some erection/libido issues and have wondered if this is due to the fear of another sore foreskin or the diabetes. Is there any help for me???
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012