Swollen small lump, bluish color on forearm. Is it cyst? Will it drain?

Hi I have a swollen small lump bluish color on my left forearm . I thought it was a swollen vein (This forearm does have more prominent vein than the other). I went to a vascular doctor and had a sonagran done and he said that my veins were okay, not a blood clot. Close to the lump I had a bug bite this was 3 weeks ago. I also went to the dermatologist and she thinks it may be a cyst but wanted me to wait a couple of weeks and see if it will go down and if not she will drain it. Can a vein have a cyst? How will it be drained? I don t want my vein to get damaged.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012