Swollen right labia majora, bruising, not sexually active, no masturbation. Cure?

Hello! Last night I noticed that my right labia majora was swollen. I did not think much of it, and figured it would be gone in the morning. It is not from having sex or masturbating, because I have not done that in a long time. This morning when I checked to see if the swelling went away I noticed that it is still swollen and now it is all bruised. Should I seek medical attention or will this go away on its own? Also, what can I do to make the swelling and bruising go away? Thank you, RLG
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  82 Awaiting Answer