Swollen reddish penile foreskin. Had protected intercourse. Need help

My foreskin has been swollen. I am aware that is has been caused by having sexual activity which occurred three days ago. In my situation right now I have done my research and could not find an appropriate solution due to the fact I have used a condom when having sexual intercourse. We also had rough orals and I believe from my point of view that handjob could be the cause of my foreskin swelling up. It has been three days from now and my swelling seems feels the same ever since. Earlier today I had a shower and noticed my inner foreskin is red and puffy. Should I continue my daily basis (shower and wash my foreskin) and hope this can resolve my issue?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013