Swollen reddish fingers with itching on the knuckles. Severe pain in the arms with tingling. Need help

Hi. My fingers are red and swollen but my knuckles are white and they itch like crazy. I have for the past 5 months been waking up in the middle of the night with sever pain in my arms from the shoulders to my fingertips. I am exhausted, my coordination is off. My arms and hands are tingly constantly. When the pain wakes me up the only way to make it go away is to walk around for an hour or so. If I am awake when it starts, I hold my arms out but bent down at the elbows the pain and numbness subsides. HELP
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013