Swollen reddish eye bags and a red face from sun burn. Burning on the facial skin. Tried aloe and moisturizer. Any suggestions?

Hi I am fourteen years old and I have never had eye bags before, however, two days ago at band camp, I woke up with HUGE puffy swollen red eye bags and a red face from sun burn . I also have some rough patches on my face. I have never had acne before and I have relatively good skin, but I start school in a week and I really don t want to go with my face looking how it does now on the first day of high school. I have tried aloe , which made my skin hurt like it was being burned, and I have tried moisturizer . I also have tried icepacks. It s been 48 hours and I really don t see much of a difference in my face. The redness has gone away somewhat but still my face is peeling and the rough patches burn when I put on aloe and the skin under my eyes is puffy baggy and peeling. Please help ASAP.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012