Swollen red spots on leg, thigh, lower back and shoulder, using cortidro and cetirizina, not cured. Hives?

i have a series of spots on my legs, thighs, lower back and some on my left shoulder (also on the back) they started about 5 days ago with a series of red spots. i thought i was bit by an insect but the spots to bigger bumps and some of them turned into swollen red patches . i went to the pharmacy and i m using a cream called Cortidro (0.5%) twice a day with Cetirizina (10mg) very night. i m not sure it works. i ve been using it for a couple of days. Some of the spots turned brownish, but i also have new ones. are these hives? what should i do? they itch a bit less, but overall i feel uncomfortable and i m scared they will cover my entire body. please help. thanks
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012