Swollen puffy and painful eyelids. Have grand mal seizures. Are these related?

For the past three days, my upper and lower eyelids on both eyes have been very swollen, puffy and painful. I thought maybe it was some new face wash I was using, so I stopped using it. It didn t help. Still, my eyes are continuing to get worse. I changed my bedding thinking maybe that would help. I am not using any new products, no new diet or food, no new medications , nothing that I can think of that would make my eyes this way. Also I have been having Grand Mal seizures for a few months now, just wondering if that may have anything to do with it. Please answer my question, thank you. -Samantha
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013