Swollen pouch in groin, burning and weeping. Applied antibiotic cream. What to do?

this smmer we went to lake for some reason I got a yeast infection under my pits and by my groin area. got some med. powderfrom my doctor took care of it but i cannot seem to get rid of and this is so embarrassing, i got a swollen pouch on left leg right under my groin area and it created a fold. then it started to burn and weep. i powdered it and still it wold ot clear up. this stated sametime as east infection. i stated to massage the pouch and wow it hurt but it reduced the swolleness but i still have fold and reddness and stinging,although i have been putting triple antibaotic cream three times a day after washing and powder to keep dry. i do not know what else to do at hoe it hurts so bad.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012