Swollen penis skin after masturbating with microwaved banana peel

Hey, doctor ! Today I was bored of masturbating with hands . So I decided to give it a try by using the banana peel. I took out the inside and then I microwave the banana peel for 5sec+ which they said in the internet for maximum pleasure. But after awhile my penis skin (i m uncircumcised yet) is swollen big. I feel no pain but some itchiness over time. The most thing i m worried about is it s swollen. What can I do to recover it? please and ty! :)
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012