Swollen penile head, burning sensation on urination, white spots of foreskin with pus discharge, mild pain post protected sex. Cause?

Hi, I´m 18 years old and a few days after having sex with my girlfriend (protected) I noticed the head of my penis had become swollen and began having burning sensations when urinating. Then I noticed white spots on my foreskin and recently on the tip of the head of my penis. There is also a, near constant, discharge of a pus like liquid along with a noticeable smell. And overall a bearable pain.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012