Swollen painful penis with pus discharge. Tested negative for gonorrhea, chlamydia and HIV. Other chances?

so my penis really hurts it doesnt get hard as it would before when i would watch porn or look at a women.. its swollen when i pull back my skins red and so is the head, i squeeze my penis here and there and i usually have white pus come out and it smells weird.. i have no idea whats wrong and im worried for my life... ive been having this for like 3 months now 2 months ago i got checked for gonorrehea chlamydia hiv and all came back negative and i still feel diff... any help ?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
You have infection though it is not show positive result in test as it is red.
There may be possibility that you may get an repeated attack as it is since 3 months.
If you are sexually active still both partners should be treated simultaneously to prevent repeated attack.
Consult your doctor again .