Swollen & painful nipple with lump underneath, painful lump on armpit, milky discharge on squeezing nipple

I am 19 year old male. on friday night I was drinking at a party and later on went in a hot tub for a while, I was pretty intoxicated at the time. that morning I woke up and my left nipple was slightly swollen and hurt to touch. It feels like it has a lump underneath. by sunday it had swollen up a tiny bit more and throbs occasionally. my armpit also feels like it has a pea sized lump in it that hurts when i press my arm to my side. it is now monday and nothing has changed. the lump is not directly under the pointy part of the nipple but about a centimetre off. when i squeezed my nipple there was a very small amount of clear/milky discharge that cam out, but from the side not the tip of the nipple.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have tender nipple with enlarged lymph node in axila.

This could be a primary infection of a nipple or staphylococcal infection of a hair follicle (Boil) near nipple.

You need to take broad spectrum antibiotic like Cefexine along with anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily.

Do not worry this will get cured within a week.