Swollen painful lymph node on the groin area during ovulation and menstruation. CT scan normal. Trying for conception after miscarriages

Hello, I have a swollen lymph node on my left groin side. I have noticed that for 3 months the lymph node shows up and gets swollen and painful with ovulation and with my period. I have no idea why ovulation and my period would make my lymph node show up! I have gone to the doctor and gotten a CT scan , I heard back that everything looked fine except they found lymph nodes...I have an appointment on the 18th, but my husband and I want to try to conceive this month after 2 miscarriages. I would be trying to conceive before my next appointment. We have waited 6 months to try again and I really hate to put it off if it is something we are just going to watch. Any advice would be appreciated!
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012