Swollen painful ankle after suffering from webber c fracture. Foot in an aircast boot with two screws fixed. When will I recover?

7weeks ago,i sufferd webber c ankle fracture with two screws fixed,iam due to have screws removed in couple of weeks and iam now in an aircast boot bearing some wieght,its still very sore and stiff,even though iam moveing it abit,and still swells,is this normal?i just wanted idea on how long before i can lose these cruches and start to walk on my own again or even with just the boot?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012