Swollen orbicularis orbis muscle, bruised feeling, numbness, warm to touch. Causes?

hello, I have noticed one side of the muscle around my mouth named the orbicularis orbis muscle i think .. has swollen up , it seems to be slightly warm sometimes but not much and i noticed below in my chin a bruised feeling and slight numbness , my own doctor said it was nothing but its been like it for two months now and it not going and it is stressing me some what ...can you diagnose it from this information or could there be alot of things it might be ?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
If there is bruise in chin, [t appears to be a injury mark. Due to this injury there is swelling and pain orbicularisoris muscle Apply beta dine lotion over bruise mark. Take combiflam tablet two times daily after food. You will improve.