Swollen occipital lymph nodes, fever, body aches. Took hydrocone, phenergan and flexeril. Rashes and swelling on the ankles

I started out 2 weeks ago with painfully swollen occiptal lymph nodes and what I thought was the beginning of a flu or cold. I had a low-grade fever and body aches for two days, but then nothing else until four days later. I had lain down for a half-hour nap and when I woke, my feet and the lower portion of my calves and shins ached unbearably. Then the following day I had a terrible migraine , and my dad gave me a hydrocodone and a phenergan. Still had the headache, so I took a flexeril . Finally got rid of the migraine, only to wake up to sausage-like fingers and swelling at the outer side of my ankles. Also, a flat, pinprick-looking rash on my lower calves that has since disappeared. What is wrong with me? I m 43, 65 inches tall, 166 pounds and am moderately active.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012