Swollen nose after punch, plugged right nostril, breathe through left nostril. DNS or will it be fine on clearing up?

Hello, almost 3 nights ago, I got sucker punched in the nose area. It does not appear to be crooked, but it is swollen. But, it feels like my right nostril is now plugged a bit. I can still get some air in and out of it but the left nostril is very easy to breath out of. Now my question is, do you think this is a deviated septum or just some swelling and will be fine once it clears up? Also if it may be deviated can I get it repaired without surgery since it just happened or no?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012