Swollen nodules after taking medication for itching in the penis. White discharge under the foreskin. Thrush?

My boyfriend recently was taking medication for itching, which resulted in swollen nodules to which the doctor gave him antibiotics . Yet two days ago i found a cottage cheese type discharge under his foreskin . Im convinced this is male thrush and hes given it to me or ive given it to him as i now have symptoms. I ve been tested and he s only had one partner before me. I m scared my doctor could have missed something. Does this sound like male thrush?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013