Swollen node in neck, mouth ulcer, sore throat, ear pain, blood report normal

Hi I have swollen lymphe node in my left neck. I felt it before 2 yrs . I did all the medical test along with FNAC also . report came on reactive cell presence.After that also been checking with doctor regular basis all my Blood report are normal .now couple days before i am can feel one more node been swollen slightly .I got mouth ulcer and sore throat and ear pain also . Ear pain happens for me regular basis . been to doctor they are tell its for cold please suggest what to do . Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012