Swollen neck, normal thyroid test, have weight gain, hair loss, breathing problem due to pollution, under job stress. Could that be causing swelling?

I was asked to undergo thyroid test b’coz my neck is swollen. I underwent thyroid test (t3, t4, tsh ) and the reports were normal. But people used to say (and they are still saying) that my neck is swollen some say no it is fine (people whom I meet daily). They also say you have put on weight that is why you feel so. I was confused and worried. After few months I again went for a thyroid test on my own wish and reports were normal. I don’t know why I am gaining weight also losing hairs. I work for an IT company. Is it b’coz of stress that I am gaining weight and losing hairs? Also I got pneumonia 5yrs. After that if I am exposed cold or too much pollution I will get breathing problem. Doctor has prescribed medicine for that. Is it bcoz of breathing problem my neck is swollen? I am totally confused.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012