Swollen neck, glands, ears, throat and face after a dental procedure. Have high fever. On clindamycin. Need to go to doctor again?

I had to have a retreat in my molar Tuesday by an endo Dr. due to the fact the Dentist did not do accurately.. I also have RA, and am not taking meds due too infection anywhere can kill you..I have been on some type of auto immune drug though for about six months. It didnt really hurt I just saw on the PA where I had his assisstant take a photo.. My glands, kneck, ears, throat and face are swollen. Plus I am running a light fever . I just feel bad all over specially my head. I am taking three clindamycin three times a day for ten days. Do you think if not better tomorrow I should go to the hospital considering its the weekend.. Thanks for all of your help Michelle Blankenship
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012