Swollen neck, glands, back of head, headache, ear pain, neck stiffness and tightening. Cause and cure?

I m a 22 year old female. For past week I ve had swollen neck and swollen glands. The back of head feels swollen and hurts. Headache and ear pain on left side. Neck is warm and tender to touch. First few days when symptoms appeared my neck was sore and muscles became tight and stiff. Neck stiffens and tightens when holding neck up for long periods. I ve used ice and baby aspirin and gives some relief. Glands in back of head feel swollen. Upper back has also hurt along with shoulders
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012