Swollen neck. Pain under collarbone. What do you suggest? No sore throat or runny nose

My left side of my neck is swollen and straight down my left chest and it stops right below my collarbone. It is not real bad, but it is uncomforfortable. I m getting concerned it is something serious. I do not have a sore throat , runny nose or anything. It has been continually getting worse over the past two weeks. i have been hurting under my collarbone for a few years and one doctor said my first rib is misplaced and that is the cause. I do not think this is a joint problem. What do you suggest?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013