Swollen neck. FNAC, Mountoux tests negative. Swelling persist after medication. Treatment?

Hi, I have a swollen(painless) on my neck since 6 months. I have consulted a doctor who has advised me to test FNAC and mountoux test, but two test are given -ve TB. Doctor has prescribed me some medicines to use for 2 weeks and informed me that my swollen will be disappear in another 2 weeks. But since 6 months i had swollen on my neck. Could you please advise me what kind of specialty doctor will treat my problem.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013