Swollen meatus, painful, tear between meatus and frenulum, cannot masturbate. What shall I do?

Hello, Im 27, few months back while having masturbation, I had a little bit of more stretch so I guess at that time something slightly painful (ignorable) happened in between meatus an frenum. after 3 weeks my meatus started swelling and a more painful (still ignorable) situation occurred, but i consulted with doc, who said its just a minor disorder and will get healed with time, later after 2 or 3 months again i had a swelling this time a bit more painful and then doc said its paraphymosis (which i think is not) and said there is a slight tear in between meatus and frenum, these days it is painful and cant have regular masturbation and most of the time meatus remains swelling pain is ignorable no prob. while pissing whar shaal i do.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012