Swollen lymphnodes on inguinal line, below navel, have pain in back and pressure in abdomen. What could be going on?

I have two swollen lymphnodes both with a small raisin sized nodule easily palpable. One is on my right side in my inguinal line. The other center mast between my left and right hip about 4 inches below my nave. The lymphnodes started out feeling like bruises but are a little less tender now but no change in size. The lymphnodes have been swollen for nearly 2 weeks. I have had elevated pain in my back and strange burning and pressure pain in my abdomin sometimes the pain is frequent but it is always random in location and intensity. No change in Bm what could be going on?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013