Swollen lymphnode in the armpit, diagnosed with h pylori, oesophagitis, took antibiotics, have cats at home. Reason for these issues?

I have a swolen lymphnode in my armpit, this ghas been a continued issue as I noticed it when I switched deodorants, I have recently switched to an organic deodorant and have seen the swelling go down, however recently the right lymphnode has come back. I do tend to p[lay with the affected area to gauges its size. I have recently been diagnosed with h pylori and e esophigitis, however I have since gone on a two week antibiotic regiment and have been cleared of the h pylori (tests revealed) I have a cough in the mornings but not much after and have not lost any weight as a result of these ailments, recently these findings have caused me to have slight panic attacks before I fall asleep as a result of fear for the unknown. I do have four cats in the house which I only see about 3 months out of the year as I am a college student. What would be a possible cause to these issues? Particularily the armpit lymphnode issue.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012