Swollen lymph nodes with discoloration in the armpit. Family history of cancer. Concerned

Hi, I am thirty four and eight and half months prego. I have had swollen lymph nodes for many years but now for many months my lumps under my arms are huge and swollen and look black and blue. They do not hurt a little tender if I am pushing on them. I have also cysts they found in my throat the other day. There is every kind of cancer that runs in my family including lymphoma, breast, goiter, thyroid, cervical, ovarian, and heart problems.
Going to have an ultrasound on my armpits tomorrow, what do you think
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013