Swollen lymph-nodes under neck. FNAC shows reactive changes. Can it lead to cancer?

hi i am 23yr age male, my weight is 82kg i am a TB patient firstly i had lungs TB revealed through CT scan N x-ray, later on i had a swollen lymphnodes under my neck on the left hand side of which ultrasound report revealed that it was tb of lymphnodes too my physician also told me to do FNAC too the report stated that the smear from aspirate of right supra-lavicular lymphnode reveal heterogeneous population of benign lymphoid cells and tangible body macrophages. no evidence of inflammation, granuloma or malignancy seen in examined material IMPRESSION: FNA RIGHT SUPRA-CLAVICULAR LYMPHNODE: REACTIVE CHANGES.. i want to inquire that what it actually is TB or what? n does it can lead to cancer?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012