Swollen lymph nodes, sore throat, red bumps behind throat, swollen tongue. Strep and mono test negative. Causes?

Hi, I have swollen lymph nodes, sore throat with read bumps on the back of my throat & back of my swollen tongue . No fever or anything else. I have been tested trough blood & culture test. Everything came back normal. I m negative for strep throat & mono. And the full blood test was normal. It has been getting worse everyday and this is now my 5th day with it and it s at it s worst so far. Please help!
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013