Swollen lymph nodes, sore throat, fatigue, ear pain. What is it?

I have had these symptoms going on since May 2012. I have had swollen lymph nodes under jaw and back of neck on left side, sore throat that comes and goes, fatigue ,ear on left side hurts, and my lymph nodes also become enlarged for a couple of days and goes back down.The left side of my face feels different. I have had a strep test done, blood work, and mono test and everything has came back negative. I have been told it is tonsilitis but I do now know what it is.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012