Swollen lymph nodes, right side, under chin, jaw and ear, did take prenatal vitiums. Is it allergic reaction ?

I have swollen lymph nodes, right side, under chin , jaw and ear. The jaw and ear have gone down but the chin one is still swollen but not painful as it was. Asprin helped and cough drops. I have not been taking prenatal vitiums the last few days but started them this week. I don t feel bad otherwise. I wondered if it was an allergic reaction . I have only changed taking prenatal vitiums. I was allergic to my mothers milk as a baby so I wondered if this has a commonality.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012