Swollen lymph nodes, reactive hyperplasia. Taken medicines. Further treatment?

i ve level 4 enlarged neck lymph nodes for more than 3 weeks. and level 2 enlarged neck nodes for 2 weeks. my esr is 27 mm and wbc is 0000, with dc neutrophils 81% and lymphocytes13%. . i am a 23 old healthy person with no other systemic complaints. . i had my fnac recently. it reports reactive hyperplasia . .my chest x ray is clear. .usg neck shows multiple 4 or 5 enlarged neck nodes, largest measuring 3.5cm. thyroid and salivary glands normal. i ve even taken cephalexin tds for a week before. pl advise how to proceed further. i ve doubts over doing a mantoux. .the reliability of mantoux is really doubtful right? pl help. .thank you
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013