Swollen lymph nodes on the side of the neck. Coughing black mucus. Had ear infection in the past. IS that the reason?

I have been getting sick on and off every since the end of December. It seems like when it rains or when it get real cold I get sick. I had an ear infection about a month or two go. I guess it was from sinus . I was perscribed amoxcilin to treat it. Now its months later and it feels like I have swollen lymph nodes on the right side of my neck. I have been coughing n blowing clear mucus with little black stuff in it. Can someone please tell me what is going on with me???
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013