Swollen lymph nodes on the back and head. Slow growth rate. Any suggestions?

Well I was just wondering why my son has swallow lymph nodes on the back I his head and on the back of his neck. The doctor said she is going to watch them when we come in every two weeks for a weight check? Also my son is growing very slow he is one year and only 281/2 inches long and 18lbs. 6 oz. any idea what could be causing this? His doctor says he is in the 7th percentile. She keeps sending us to a GI specialist and doing blood work she said she is going to figure out what's going on. She has me worried like something is wrong with my little guy
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013