Swollen lymph nodes on supra-pubic region, nausea, vomiting, stomach fullness, fatigue, normal ultrasound, pap smear, had gastritis. Ovarian cancer?

We live in the Middle East. My partner had fatigue and abdominal symptoms of nausea ,vomiting, feeling fo fullnes, discomfort and occasional stomach pain--evetually she was diagnosed with the gastritis due to acid (areas of excoriation in the stomach--no ulcers . She also stoamch polyps which they cut off during the endoscopy ). After 4 months treatment wiht Pariet and motiium her symptoms dissapated. This year all symptoms have come back--with swollen lymph nodes on the lower left suprapubic region. The dr said they are normal and a trans vaginal ultrasound showed no abnormality. Pap swear clear as well. However all th nausea, vomiting, full feeling and fatigue are worse than ever-with these lymph nodes--these symptoms are al fo ovarian cancer--should she not have a CA 125. or does this sound like it is just a reoccrance of the gastriris due to acid. I am worried the doctors here are dismissing the lymph nodes.
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012