Swollen lymph nodes on shoulder, done blood test, itchiness. Fear of future

My lymph nodes on my shoulder between my rotater and bottom of my neck have swelled and went down for 2 months. Ive been on antibiotics 3 times and each time the nodes get smaller, but does not stay unswelled for long. I ve had blood tests for caancer and a ct scan , there is no sign of cancer . Iam a seamstress and have constant arm and neck strain . Also on anti depressants . when I get upset or tense they get bigger. And it moves from one node to another on the right shoulder. Ive had a sinus infection for awhile and that is what I and the dr. originally thought was wrong. After three round of bactracin it should be gone, But i still spit up a little green in the mornings. I also have a terrible skin itch on my hand and wrist and feet and groin and other areas all over my body.Recently I developed a sweating thing when I wake up and I think of all the horrible things that can happen. I really am a happy person, but for some reason I ve develped a terrible fear of the future.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012