Swollen lymph nodes on neck, under jaw are, migraine headaches. CT scan done. History of whiplash. Treatment?

My boyfriend is a mechanic in the National Guard. He was also involved in a car accident several years ago, some whiplash. He has swollen lymph nodes on one side of his neck under the jaw area. He is having migraine headaches with severe pain behind one eye. He has had ct s and examined several times by military doctors with no diagnosis. Today he was working on my car and is now suffering with these symptoms. I read about occipital neuralgia but it didn t say anything about having swollen lymph glands. Please advise us on any specific tests he needs or what you think he could be suffering from. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012