Swollen lymph nodes on left side of neck, cough, cold. History of sulpha allergy. Cure?

doctor, Last month i had viral fever along with swollen lymph node on right side. I took even malarial drug because of it I got sulpha allergy . All over the body I had rashes and now except in face and neck it had gone. Now after 20 days i got swollen lymph node on the left side of the neck below the jaw. Iam suffering from severe cough and slight cold.On the right side of the neck below the ears I can feel the pain if I touch that portion. Can you guide me? Which specialist should i consult. REGARDS
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013