Swollen lymph nodes on head, neck, ear. Red bumps, tingling, painful. What could it be?

i currently saw my doctor regarding swollen lymph nodes on my head, neck and ear. along with that came these red bumps (not pimples ) but they tingled and hurt. She said she didnt know what it was but prescribed me antibiotics. My lymph nodes are going down, but the bumps are tingling . I have had chicken pox before, and there is no fever and I feel fine. Actually ran a 5k today. Any thoughts on what it could be?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013