Swollen lymph nodes near groin. Discoloured skin. Fungal based?

Hello I have a couple reoccuring swollen lymph nodes near my groin, and I think recently I have had night sweats. They are t severe night sweats and I don't know if I've always had them. I'm thinking I may just notice now that I have these lymph nodes. I am afraid of HIV but I have not had any other symptoms. I have lost weight but I also cut meat from diet in the last couple months so that explains weight loss and that hasn't been rapid. On the insides of my thighs it seems to be a bit of disccolorazation so I'm also thinking it can be fungal based
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013